1988 900C Fuel Leak Top of the Engine

I have punctured the line from top of the engine which looks like a fuel pump to the fuel distributor (next to the air cleaner). This line is "Y" connected to distributor and goes to the left fender attached to some controler and more fuel line. What is the name of this line? I am sure if I go to the dealer it is a part not in stock and will cost more than my car is worth. Can it be repaired? I puntured it right at the fitting attached to the engine, or do you know of a wrecking yard that would have it? Again I need one that will know what I am talking about. Better yet I need to know what I am talking about. Thanks, Alan

Reply to
dadofpscag