1989 900S stalls out

Hi, Start my 1989 900s convertible. Runs fine for about a minute, then stalls out. Fuel relay, fuel pump, fuel filter? Where is the relay located?

Reply to
mbsswanson

IMHO, not the relay.

The service manual is vital. If you want one I have a spare, reply to this thread and I'll sell it to you. $25 plus S&H. Vital for service/repairs. (DO NOT TRY TO EMAIL ME, the email in my account is bogus, for example I'd never put a number in my email address!)

The book says next to the control unit, forward of the right hand door behind trim (kick panel) There are two relays there (Fuel pump and main fuel injection relay).

Again, I don't think it is the relay as if it runs at all then the fuel pump seems to be working somewhat. Without the service manual diagnostics will be difficult however.

Reply to
PeterD

BTW, I have a 1990 Convertible. Love that car.

Reply to
PeterD