1989 Saab 9000cde parts car $500

Selling my grey '89 9000cde (the sedan) turbo. The only thing wrong with the car other than rust on the doors is the lack of a reverse gear. It's a 5sp manual, grey leather interior. the battery is dead now, but we got it running after jumping it.

$500 takes it, with it's brand new clutch and brakes. Again, it does not have reverse.

Reply to
Jeremy Smith