1996 900 Alarm ECU Wiring diagram needed

Hi Everyone, I have a 1996 900 convertible and I am looking to put in a microwave dual zone sensor I am trying to find out the best way to activate the sensor when the alarm is turned on.

I have seen a wiring diagram for the standard alarm somewhere on the web but can not find it now.

Does any one have the diagram or know where I can get the diagram for the

1995> 1998 900 convertible

Cheers RichPu

Reply to
RichPu