2 Speakers out in my 2000 9-3 S

I have a 2000 9-3 S Convertible and two of the 6 speakers are out. They are the driver side door and the driver side dash. The driver side rear is fine as are the 3 on the passenger side. It is this way with the trunk CD player as well as the radio so I am guessing a loose wire or a bad connection. Any thoughts to where I should start pulling things apart and looking would be appreciated.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Bob

Reply to
Robert Murphy