2000 9-5 gary fisher wagon and child booster seats

I recall when we bought our new, there was an accessory catalog which purported to have a SAAB branded booster seat. If memory serves, it fit in the middle (which would be an obvious safety benefit, as well as offering some practical advantages). However, I can't seem to find any sign of it on the contemporary SAAB site. Anyone recall what was offered, and what has become of it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
khb