2002 saab 9-3 auto trans engine shudder in reverse

My 2002 saab 9-3 shudders when i put the car into reverse...after a cold start.

My turbo gage goes into the beginning orange range, which after i put the car into drive goes back to the beginning green area and the car drives fine. My car has stalled once while putting my car in reverse...but only once. I am at 52,000 now. Recently i put a "k and n" filter in my car. Could it be my filter? Is this a more serious problem. I have not had a tune up yet...but my car is serviced at the dealer every 5,000 miles. I hope its not a faulty auto trans!

A worried Saab owner, Steve

Reply to
SPL

SAAB HAD ALOT OF PROBLEMS WITH AUTO TRANS IN THE EARLY 90S. I HAVE HAD 4 NEW TRANS IN MY 92 900S. sAAB HAS BEEN THERE FOR ME ON EVERY ONE. iF IT IS THE TRANS CALL SAAB CUSTOMER SERVICE DIRECT. THE DEALER WONT DO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM YOURSELF THEY ARE EXCELLENT TO WORK WITH.

GOOD LUCK

Reply to
PapaGene