2003 9-3 Linear: Full Alarm vs. Door Alarm Only

I would like to keep the alarm on my 9-3 on Door Alarm Only (for reasons related to pets and leaving windows partially open in the summer). After having set the alarm to Door Alarm Only, it later defaults back at some point, for some reason I not have been able to identify, to Full Alarm.

I want the default to be set to Door Alarm Only permamently so I don't have to worry about checking and resetting it - any pointers on how to achieve this?

Thanks, Njord

Reply to
Njord Noatun