2004 9.3 Linear, rattles coming from front middle and passenger side speakers

Not even 400 miles on the car, I've heard Saabs tend to rattle a little more than the average car anyone else aware of the '04's rattling? Other than that I love this car! Picked it over a Mitsubishi Galant GTS and Acura TSX. The Saab just had way more personality.

Reply to
John_Linear_9.3

Rattle is not acceptable in any car, let alone an upmarket car. There is a tool like a long stick with a magnet at the end. Useful for picking up objects from strange places.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen