2005 9-3 - 5 speed manual instead of 6 speed

Hello,

Has anyone heard why the 9-3 is offered with a 5-speed manual instead of

6-speed in 2005?

-Dima

Reply to
Dima

The six-speed manual is only in the Aero model as far as I know.

Reply to
Dan

The six-speed manual was only on the 2004 Aero. For 2005, all the US models have the five-speed manual as standard equipment. The six-speed is no longer available here.

Reply to
Shane Almeida

Nothing about a 6-speed at

for the aero. Is it because they introduced the silly hill-holder and could not retrofit it on the 6-speed?

-Dima

Reply to
Dima

Supply-side issues with the German gearbox supplier. It will be back for

2006.

Thankfully I got a 2004 with the 6-speed.

- tex

Reply to
Tex

Is it supplied by Getrag?

Reply to
dxyzc

skrev i en meddelelse news:0%ege.62760$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...

GF...

Reply to
Henrik B.

Is this the same 6 speed box as in the Opel Vectra with the Ecotech engine?

-- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '91 900i 16

MH

"Dima" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
T.G