'87 9000S Three Doors Won't Open

Today the passanger door quit working (when trying to open it from the outside) so now I'm down to only the rear driver's side door (other than crawling in through the hatch!) to gain access (I reach in & open the driver's door from the inside) to the vehicle. How easy is it to fix the latches on these doors? Mark

Reply to
MarkC

Probably only the hard way by servicing the mechanism. BTW I was surprised to find that the door hinges wasn't greased after a (rare) main dealer service! (93' 9000) So I went around the car an greased all the hinges at doors, boot, bonnet and door latches. Also check the doors regularly that are not used.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen