9-3 Glass Sensor

Last weekend we had a window smashed, which set off the alarm on our UK 2000

9-3 SE.

Last night we had two windows smashed and nobody heard the alarm... it's very loud, so my suspicion is that it wasn't activated.

The handbook doesn't imply that the glass sensor needs to be reset after the glass is broken, so, could this have been damaged, or was everybody just a heavy sleeper last night?

Reply to
DervMan

I've never heard of the glass break sensor needing to be reset. I'd guess it's as you say, either broken or it went off and nobody heard it.

Gotta ask though... what's with all the broken glass? Did you piss somebody off? or do you live in a bad part of the city?

Reply to
Fred W

Not that I know of other than daring to park there?

That's more likely, or specifically, a pikey part with poor visibility.

Reply to
DervMan

Move ;-)

Reply to