9.3 tyres

Coming up for new tyres for my 2006 9.3 aero. It came with Continental

235/45 R17. Anybody suggest what I should go for this time? Pete (Australia)
Reply to
pmg

Something grippy ? Need to deal with wet or icy weather much ?

What's the 'tyre du jour' wherever you live ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

We never gt ice/snow here. Mainly dry, bitumen and gravel roads. Tyre-du jour....hard to say, there's not many models like mine around. I could just get the same Continentals that the acr came with, but wondered if there's something else that someone recommends. Pete

Reply to
pmg

Hmm; what did you think to the Continentals? What was their life?

Getting the same again should keep the car behaving the same. Getting a stickier or less sticky set may change the handling; how long will depend until you change the other pair. If you see what I mean.

Reply to
DervMan