9-5 Codes on Climate control display

MY2000 9-5 Aero

We are driving down the road, on the tail end of a 4 hour run, and the climate control displayed the following codes on it's display

1 - on the driver side (left) 22 - on the passenger side (right)

Nothing on the SID - after trying to hit any button the the climate area with nothing working - I hit something (???) and everything cleared up.

What happened?

Reply to
C Sats

I've had the same intermitently on my 2001 Aero. I never happens in front of any witnesses, of course. Don't know why.

Reply to
John Corrigan