9-5 Cold Start Stalling

Has anyone had a problem (and hopefully a solution) with a 2001 9-5 SE V6 stalling on cold start? Mine (when the ambient temperature higher than 45 degrees) will stumble and most of the time, stall when cold started. If I restart it will start immediately and then no more problems. My dealer keeps updating the Prom software but it hasn't done the trick. Its more of an anoyance than anything but I don't think a $40,000 car should do this.

Any help is appreciated

Tom

Reply to
TJH

When this happened to me the last time, I ignore this problem. It persisted for 6 months before the DI cassette finally died. I was subsequently told that the spark plugs should be replaced as soon as the problem occurred to prevent damage to the DI cassette.

Reply to
ngu