9-5 Estate models (HOT-LPT)...

I am moving into new territory and doesn't know anything about SAAB's and would appreciate some advice.. I am looking at buying a Estate...(1999-2000) model in the UK. The one I have in mind has the Aero kit but I don't know if it's the actual HOT or LPT model. I do know it's the 2.3turbo. On the cover in the engine compartment it says "2.3Turbo". Is there any physical diff between the HOT and LPT? Would

100 000 miles be too much? Can anyone point me to a page where I can read more on the technical specs of all the models? Thanks in advance..
Reply to
JJ

I had similar questions, but I'm not in the UK. However, on the engine is either 2.3t or 2.3T. The small t is a LPT turbo engine, and will not have (at least mine didn't) a turbo boost gauge.

The Turbo 6 (VE? can't remember at the moment) will have a gauge on it. However, that was the 9.3 model, certainly. The 9.5 models were a little scarce to see. I think that the Aero probably will have the HOT, but that's a guess.

and look for certified pre owned.... That might give you some archive information.

Cross referencing

and finding Great Britain says that an "estate" is also a "station wagon" or "wagon".

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White