9-5 Headlight problem.

I have a 2000, 9-5 Saab Wagon. I needed to adjust the horizontal aim of the passenger headlight. I accidentally ran the adjustment to the leftmost position stop. It seems the adjustment is stuck at the left most position. When I turn the plastic adjustment screw I feel sense that something is grinding but no movement.

Does this mean I need to get another passenger headlight assembly?. Is it possible to remove the headlight and fix it?

Thanks Paul C

Reply to
Paul

Hopefully, the 9-5 headlight glass is removable like it is on my 9-3, and held on by nasty spring clips. Once the glass is off, you should be able to dismantle the reflector and adjusters to find out what's wrong.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp