9-5 Heating problem

My (4 week old UK) 9-5 Aero has a heating problem With the heating control set to '27', the air coming into the car is rather cool. If I put it on 'HI' - plenty of hot air. Should I get lots of hot air when it is set on '27'? I think it's dependant on outside air temp and all that (it's about 14 at the moment) I tried the re-callibrate function, but it's still the same.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
Dave

It's 4 weeks old? Ask the dealer, it's under warranty. But FWIW if I set my control to 27 the air comes out quite hot.

--=20 Regards, Peter Wilkins

Reply to
Peter Wilkins