9-5 theft alarm

My alarm system needs new batteries and there are some good posts on how to replace them however my unit does not have screws to open it up. There were a few posts from others that ran into this issue without any follow-up. Is there a way or is it possible to open up the "glue" variety of the module? If not, has anyone found a good source of these things that are not at full retail?

Thanks

Reply to
rick

In message , rick writes

Just cut/lever round the top and fix it back with gloop.

There is a recent post on saabscene on how to do it without batteries - a little circuit that gives the right output from a 12v input.

Reply to
RCC