9-5 Wagon hatch lights switch?

Greetings,

The other day, er night, I noticed that both of the convenience lights in the rear hatch of my '01 9-5 wagon weren't coming on when I opened the hatch.

I popped open one of the lenses and inspected the fuse-type lamp closely - its filament seemed fine.

I'm thinking it might be a problem with the switch - is that something that's fairly easily accessible (i.e. not having to take apart the hatch?)

Thanks.

Reply to
Mr. Land