9-5 windscreen washers

Someone, not a million miles from the other side of the marital bed, has managed to pull the flexible hose from inside the trailing edge of my car's [2000 9-5 estate] bonnet/hood where it connects with the washers. Is there any way of reattaching this without taking off the soundproofing? The car's due a service very soon, anyway, but the weather's turned nasty here in the UK, and having no washers is getting too dangerous for me.

Sherry

Reply to
Sheherezade Fong