900 SE Cabrio dashboard lights

Hello Listers, Livin in the Netherlands I'm the happy owner of a Saab 900 SE Cabrio. Sinds a few days when I go riding with the lights on I dont see the dashboard lights come up. When the car is driving a while the lights come up but when I start turn the switch that fix the brightness of these lights they go out and after a few minutes they come back. Its not so funny if you have night shifts and have to ride a road with lots of speed camera's. Some-one who know how to fix this litle problem??

For those of you who reads this mail: Have a Good and Healthy 2005 with lots of SAAB fun.

Pieter

Reply to
Planet

It's not anything to do with the "Night Panel" switch is it? On my 9-3 Convertible, that turns off all lights and guages bar the speedometer...?

Reply to
indecisive

No, it has nothing to do with the night panel switch. The night panel switch is below the board computer and the brightness switch is left in front of the driver next to the switch to adjust the front lights.

Pieter "indecisive" schreef in bericht news:gN4Bd.96767$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

Reply to
Planet