900 SE Turbo: ABS light comes on when it's hot out

Every once in a while, when the outside temperature hits 90+, I'll start my little convertible and the ABS warning light will come on. It will remain on until I turn off the ignition. The next morning it will be fine. It can go weeks or months without coming on again.

What could cause this - and why only when it's really hot out?

Thanks!

- Chris

Reply to
Chris