9000 CS headlight wiper motor change

Anyone knows whether changing headlight wiper motors on a '97 9000 CS is a difficult task? Last time I did it was on a 99 with the central motor attached to the cooler and with the two rods making the horisontal sweeping movement, this was fairly simple.

The headlight wiper motor seems to be a weak point with these models. I found four cars on the parking site at my office with the right headlight wipers pointing in strange directions. The 9-5 seems to have the same problem, my first motor died in the middle of the summer after just 50000 km.

Reply to
th

try wiggling the blade, sometimes works :-) They're usually pretty reliable in my experience. The one wiper sticking up is sometimes just a parking problem when you do a quick flick of the washers.

The old 99's always burnt out....( I had just one with functioning wipers..)

Reply to
Chris