9000 interior light relay

A friend asked me to help him fix the interior light in his 9000 CSE. He = wants to replace the relay but he cannot find it.... where is this = relay located? =20

------------------------------------------- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96

MH

to replace the relay but he cannot find it.... where is this relay located?

In the relay box!

Reply to
Grunff

to replace the relay but he cannot find it.... where is this relay located?

Which is cunningly hidden behind the glovebox :-)

Reply to
Grunff

thanks......=20 just before I was about to send a smart ass reply.

MH