900S stuck in "winter"??

hi,

It looks like my 900s automatic is stuck in "winter" mode. Any ideas how to resolve this? I've tried following the handbook, but the button on the console deosn't seem to work. Anyone ever come across this problem? Nearest Saab dealer is 100 miles from here.. so I'm kinda reluctant to take it all the way there to have a mechanic look at it, especially if it's a solvable problem.

Thanks in advance

Nichollette

Reply to
nichollette