93 CSE 9000 gas low, wont start

I started the car after work and then turned the engine off. About 15 minutes later I tried starting again and it turned over good but wouldnt start. The gas was very low. So I put 4 gallons in and it still wont start. I read a posting saying to tap the gas tank below the fuel pump to loosen anything that may have lodged in it, but havent tried it yet.

Reply to
llkrea

Found a small tube disconnected on the left side of the fuel rail. I think this is the fuel line, but wouldnt I find gas underneath the car when I try to start it? Or will the fuel not pump down the fuel line when it is disconnected?

Reply to
llkrea