93 CSE Instrument cluster

The instrument cluster on my 93 CSE Turbo is just the worst awful color. The needels are orange, and the digits have this cheap green glow. I much prefer the look of my classic 900s insturments. I see on ebay a few instrument clusters for 9000 that appear similar to the 900s, at least in the photo the needles are yellow.

Would I be able to swap and still keep my odometer? Is it simple as just changing the faceplate? Right now the cluster looks like something from a cheap 80s Ford, its very tacky

Reply to
Sean N