93 Series

I am looking to buy a June 2002 - 93. The line of the hatch falls below the main body, is this usual or has it been hit from behind? Are there any issues I should be aware of with this vintage? Many thanks Tony

Reply to
remove

My 2001 one does too. I wondered the same thing, but looking at the curves of the panels at the hatch shut-line, I convinced myself that it's meant to be like that.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

-- MH '72 97 '77 96 '78 95 '79 96 '91 900i 16

MH

Don't you just love marketing men. Fancy naming a product in a way that's impossible to type in plain text! It's almost as irritating as the artist formally known as Prince.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp