93 windhield washer resevoir

I have a 2003 93. After losing winshield washer fluid the sid displayed a message that the windshield washer resevoir was low. The dealer said there was a leak in the resevoir and had it replaced. A few days later I got the same message after most of the fluid had leaked out. Any experiences with this problem?

Reply to
R. Abrams

If it's leaking out that quickly, I'd have thought it'll be leaving puddles. They should give you a clue as to where the leak is. It could be from a pipe somewhere in the system as well as the reservoir. Do all of the washers, including headlight washers if it has any, still work when it's full?

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

But an '03 is still under warranty so bring it back and make them get it right.

Reply to
Fred W

But if, instead of saying "it's still leaking", you tell them "It's still leaking from here", you stand a much better chance of having them actually fix the leak rather than just changing another random part.

Cheers,

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp