95 900 turbo Standard exhaust

Wonder if anyone knows what the sandard pipe size is for this car?

Cheers

Reply to
JoHNY

Country? Continent? Engine?

Just about to the back of the car is, of course, an accurate but useless answer.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Well, it's a UK car with a 2L FPT engine. I would ramp it up but it's feckin freezin out there at the mo. Just bought it so i don't know a lot about it.

Ta

Reply to
JoHNY

Feh. Freezing? We had 2 inches of snow this morning, let me tell you about _freezing_.

I just had a pretty full answer written and then noticed that my answer was off by ten years and a major model change. So I'll have to back out at this point and apologize that I have no information for you on the GM-900, it isn't in my area of experience.

Welcome to the group, by the way, if you haven't already been properly welcomed. Lots of good folks here who know a lot about a lot.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Cheers, thanx for the welcome. I suppose this place is the beginning of the slippery road toward unaffordable expensive performance mods. Oh well, i hope my marriage survives?

John

Reply to
JoHNY

Actually, there are a bunch of us that are just into maintaining the stock performance... which is pretty darned good outta the box ;-)

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Well, if you must and are OK with a Wrench it isn't bad. Try

and

Both UK based, both sell BSR tuning packages.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Your exhaust pipe i 2 1/4 inch diameter from turbo to back of car.

Brgds. John Arild Berentsen Norway

Reply to
John Arild Berentsen