97 900S Left parking lights - short circuit

I replaced my left rear tail-light bulb without success. I determined that the fuse was blown, I replaced it and it blew again (and again....). I unplugged the wires from the taillight module and the fuse still blows. I have traced the wiring from the terminus back to a main wire harness and there is no obvious problem with any wire. Is it possible that the plug could be the source of the short? It looks like a simple termination point for 4 wires. All other circuits in the car are fine. The left hand parking lights (front and rear) are the only things that don't work. Your suggestions are much appreciated. RSS

Reply to
RSS