97' Saab 900S - Fuse #9 Contact Pin Part Number

Hi All,

I have asked this query on SaabNet but could not get an answer I'm hoping someone on this news group may know:-

I wish to utilize fuse #9 which is unused for my Navman GPS. Fuse #9 is nor used on my Manual 5 Speed but used on a automatic transmission

This is ideal as its always powered except when the ignition switch is in Locked.

Does anyone know the Saab Part Number of the crimp pin that excepts the fuse blade in Fuse board 22a in dashboard? I need to draw approx 2 amps. Many thanks in advance.

Happy New Year - Martin Barnes - New Zealand '97Saab 900S 2.3NA Talladega 120,000Kms Hydraulic Clutch Conversion

Reply to
Martin Barnes