99 9-5 head gasket

I have a 99 9-5 Saab which just started leaking oil @ 98K miles... at first I thought it was the oil filter but it isn't and appears to be above the filter... it is very hard to see where it is coming from; viewing from top bottom... any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
TGS

The local SAAB dealer spotted a leak on my 2003 9-5. They first thought it was the valve cover gasket. But switched the diagnosis to leaking head gasket. They re-torqued the head bolts and claim to have it fixed. The car had no symtoms of "Blown" head gasket. Get a torque wrench, a torque specification and a torque sequence pattern and go to it.

T.

Reply to
Hyperdog