ABS ecu diagnostic connector

As far as I know the -92 9kCS is equipped with Teves Mark II ABS system. The saab factory manual gives a instructions to read ABS codes by earthing a diagnostic pin and reading the dash light on 90- on cars. The diagnostic plug near the ABS ECU doesn't exist in the -92 anymore, there is a diagnostic connector under the RH seat, however. Another thing tha confuses me is that the ECU connector has been changed from a 35-pin model to 55-pin model between these years.

Is it possible to scan the ABS codes through the green connector under RH seat on a -92 9kCS in a similar manner as on the 90- car from some pin of the connector (without the ISAT / Tech2 -tools)?

Markus

-92 9kCS

Reply to
Markus Järvi