abs fault carlsson 9000

Any ideas why my abs light has come on? If i hold brake pedal down there is a clunk, pedal moves down a little then the light is out and brakes fine.

Have I lost presssure somewhere,? Seems very scary very expensive

Any feedback would be great

Ian Gow Beverley East Yorks UK

Reply to
Ian Gow

Could well just be a failed sensor on one wheel.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

In article , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com spouted forth into alt.autos.saab...

Do they use an accumulator sphere or a standard servo on the ABS on Saabs?

The clunk sounds like it might either be play in the pedal linkage like on my 900 (at the end of the cross over bar), or maybe even a sticky piston/seal in the master cylinder doesn't it?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo