abs module

I have a 2001 95 Aero 5sp and it has all of the symptoms which are intermitent of a failing ABS module. Lots of warning lights including Brakes, ABS, TCS, and check engine. So far, this typically happens for a few seconds then all of the lights go off. The price of the new modules are very expensive!...but having it rebuilt is not bad. Ive seen the tutorials on how to replace it and it doesnt look that bad, has anyone tried this, is it fairly straight forward? Also, some mention a special tool but havent figured out what its used for?

Thanks

Reply to
rick

"rick" skrev i meddelelsen news: snipped-for-privacy@h20g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

What does the error-codes say? Have you had a readout? If so, which error-codes are stored?

Reply to
Henrik B.

snipped-for-privacy@h20g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

I dont have the error code, just all of the standard symptoms.

Reply to
rick

"rick" skrev i meddelelsen news: snipped-for-privacy@y18g2000prn.googlegroups.com...

Have the error codes read out, before doing anything...

Reply to
Henrik B.