ac belt

The Ac belt broke on my 1992 saab. Is this belt just for the ac and can I drive the car until I get it replaced, or is it connected to water pump or alternator thanks gene.

Reply to
PAPAGENE4JACK

That belt is just for the AC. You should be able to drive without it.

John

Reply to
John B

It's just for A/C but if that belt broke the others are probably not far behind. You should replace them all as soon as you can.

Reply to
James Sweet