AC doesn't work when hot / strange starting problem on 9000CS

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone can help me with my '95 9000 CS.

First the starting problem which i got recently: Engine doesn't fire when started, battery is ok, start engine seems powerfull enough but engine doesn't take off. I found out that disconnecting the battery for a few seconds does the trick; when connected again she starts instantly. Because of this "cold boot" solution I'm suspecting some faulty electronics or relay, but where to look ?

The other problem is the ACC. Last year it ran fine in spring but failed when the car was parked for some time in the sun, ie high temp in compartment. I suspect ACC2 not switching the AC clutch when the controller itself is hot. the high compartment temp is detected as she starts blowing at highest rate. ACC2 does not show any error in test mode or reset. Should i replace it or is there anything else to consider ?

Hope someone can help, very much appreciated.

Hans

Reply to
HM

is it DI or does it hav a disstributor?

Reply to
es

It's DI with cassette. Found out there's definitely something wrong in the gas pump. Possibly (hopefully) it is a choked gas filter.

Reply to
HM