Adding Climate Control to 1999 Saab 93

Hi,

I've got a 1999 SAAB 93 with AC but no climate control. How easy would it be to add the climate control unit (which I've seen on ebay) and other needed components? What would I need to do?

Adrian

Reply to
adrianbc

Adrian,

This has been adressed recently on this group. See this thread:

(same link in shorter form:
) John

Reply to
John B

The easiest way to do this job is to sell your car and buy another one with it. There are a lot of other parts and wiring that would be needed in addition to the Control panel.

Steve C

Reply to
Scrowe

My thoughts too. Whilst I can only talk from expereince of the 9000, the 2 are completely different things.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore