Air bag warning light

Hello

I have a 1998 SAAB 93 and the air bag warning light has been lit on my dashboard for a few months now. It did this before but, after I replaced the thermostat, the warning light went out. I guess I must have moved a poor contact somewhere in the engine compartment. I have heard before that the airbag warning light comes on if there is a poor electrical contact in the wiring to the sensors.

Anyone know of a web site which will tell me how to trace where the problem is?

Thanks

Will

Reply to
Carolyn Elder