Air Conditioner tension pully

Are these difficult to replace? Silly question. How difficult is it to replace these? I heard a weird rattling noise in the engine compartment one day and when I pulled over there was the pully still in the belt sitting there looking stupid.

Reply to
Not A Mechanic

Which model and year are we talking about here?

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Which model and year are we talking about here? It is an 87 900 Turbo Convertable. Bob

Reply to
Not A Mechanic