Alarm Problems: Cannot stop it! HELP

Hello to all.

My vehicle 9-5 Aero with virtually all the toys except vented seats. It has the 2.3l HOT engine.

I have, for some time, had the alarm go off for no apparent reason. Also I have had messages, which I have cleared and ignored, on the SID that read "ALARM SYSTEM SERVICE". Suddenly I am getting very frequent false alarms sounding. I have, so far been able to silence the alarm, once by holding the Night Panel button. It has been recurring. It is now late on Friday and my Saab dealer cannot take the car until Monday at 8:00 AM.

Is there anyway to silence this car. If it fails during the night, and I cannot shut it off, my neighbors will become deranged. I can access the car because unlike a thief, I have the key and remote.

HELP PLEASE.

Malcolm Mason

Reply to
Malcolm William Mason