Alignment specs for 2000 Saab 93???

Looking for the alignment specs for a 2000 Saab 93. Can anyone help? Quickly? :) Supposed to do an alignment for a customer today(check it anyway) and our alignment pc doesn't have up to date specs. It's not our normal mode of operation(meaning we don't do commercial alignments like this often) so there hasn't been a huge need to update yet to this point.

Can anyone help? Point me in the right direction?

Thanks!! Shawn

-- It's not just based on number of championships won. Richard Petty won

200 races and 7 Daytona 500s in his 30+ year driving career. He also has the most top-5s (555), top-10s (712), poles (126), laps completed (307,836), laps led (52,194), races led (599) and consecutive races won (10 in 1967) of any driver in NASCAR history.
Reply to
43fan

Tracking only, or all of it? Tom

Reply to
Saabtech

Everything if possible... Thanks!

Reply to
43fan

Front wheel alignment is 1 to 2 mm toe in, no ballast, but empty trunk and full tank of fuel. Ensure both track rod ends show equal amounts of thread, 1/8 turn is equal to 1mm. Ensure that the track rod ends are in the centre of their articulation after tightening lock nuts. Caster, camber, toot etc is non adjustable and is checked by comparing side to side as is rear suspension. HTH Tom.

Reply to
Saabtech

"Camber , -0.8 +/- 0.8 Castor, 1.95 +/- 0.70 Kpi , 13.3 Steering angle, Outer 20, Inner 20.9 +/- 0.5 All in degrees T

Reply to
Saabtech

Thanks! I think we're going to pass on the job though. A fellow worker here contacted one of the Saab dealerships, and although they wouldn't give any information, they stated that a special tool was needed to make any adjustments. I don't know if this is true or not, but since it's not part of our normal business activity anyway, we decided to just pass on the job.

Thank you for the information though!! :)

Shawn

Reply to
43fan

The official saab tool is a fixed tracking bar rather than a pair of gauges, which makes it a lot easier if you are doing a few, until some muppet bends said device! T

Reply to
Saabtech