Another year of Turbo Grin!! :-))

Woo hoo!

My 20 year old C900 Aero just got another MOT! A little patch of welding and a CV boot is all that was required.

What was even better was when Phil said, "Your car goes well doesn't she?, alot of em we come across don't go that quick anymore"

The reply? "Well she's looked after by you, so I don't expect anything else"

I've been walking round with a big silly grin all afternoon! Had to tell someone, and I'm sure you guys understand my joy!

Al

Reply to
Roy and Olga

For the observant amongst you I'm using my neighbours machine to post tonight!

Al

Reply to
Roy and Olga

in article gD6uh.142862$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk, Roy and Olga at snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote on 25/01/2007 18:26:

Congrats! Mine is in during February. They're replacing the tailgate, fitting various things and finishing the re-spray work done last year. I don't forsee any problems, but I do like MOT time for the excuse to spend some money. If it's not too much, I'll get that JT exhaust you seem to like so much :)

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday