Automatic transmisson(ZF) failure:shift up too fast.

Does any body have problem like that and have any solution? '95 9000 CDE, V6,auto box is ZF(fluid level is normal)

Reply to
romick

We have an AT in a 1994 900SE. It started acting up and shifted up too early as well...sometimes starting out in what seemed to be third gear etc. Usually if it was cold - as in first start of the day. Stopping and turing off the car seemed to remedy the situation - sometimes. Turned out to be the Transmission Selector Position Switch. Part $325 + labor of $187.50.

Nate

Reply to
N Williamson

Not exactly sure what the problem is.

Has the fluid ever been changed?

Try asking on

Dick in Falls Church

Reply to
Raj900
9000 has different transmission. Thanks anyway, Roman.
Reply to
romick

It seems like governor seals problem.

romick

I figured it did, but wanted to give some food for thought & maybe a direction to consider.

Nate

Reply to
N Williamson