Best 9000 ECU Upgrade

Hey all -

I have a 1996 9000 with the 170HP light pressure turbo. I've been checking out the stage 1 ECU upgrades available on

and
and others but can't seem to figure out which has the best bang for the buck. Any one care to share their experience with this?

Thanks,

Ed

Reply to
ed.hackney

Best bang/buck would be a used ECU from a Code R engine (96-98 are the same) and used BPC valve and hosing. Check car-parts.com I got these for checking out the stage 1 ECU upgrades available on

and

Reply to
KeithG