Best Place to Buy Saabs?

I'm trying to find good places to purchase a good Saab. Of course, I know the standard means, such as the Dealer locations and Ebay, but are there any other places that are even better? I'm hoping to find a good deal on a 2004 - 2007 Saab 9-3 Sedan, Manual Transmission, with relatively low mileage. What would be a good deal on a car like this?

Also, what kind of maintenance costs should I expect with a car like this? How do they fair reliability-wise? When I am purchasing, are there certain good things to look out for to tell whether the car is in good condition (avoid a lemon)?

Reply to
Aaron Hsu

Sweden ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

SO WHAT DAMN COUNTRY ARE YOU POSTING FROM YOU MORON ? Do you expect ppl to have psychic knowledge of your needs ?

GIVEN THAT YOU DIDN'T MENTION ONE, I EXPECT YOU'RE AN 'AMERICAN IDIOT' WHO DOESN'T REALISE THE INTERNET IS ***WORLDWIDE*** or even possibly that other countries where people drive Saabs even exist !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Whoops, my apologies. ;-) I was actually meaning internet based sites, but...as for location, yes, U.S. would be preferrable.

Reply to
Aaron Hsu

Aaron Hsu ( snipped-for-privacy@sacrificumdeo.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I didn't realise that Saabs could be downloaded now...

Any idea how long a new bonnet for a c900 will take over a 4Mbit link?

Reply to
Adrian

Take a look at this site:

No affiliation. They just always seemed to have a good inventory.

Reply to
Fred W

Good answer. I flew from US to Stockholm and took the train to Trollhaten in March 2004.

John

Reply to
nobody