BREAKING SAAB 9000 GRIFFIN 30li

Hi Im breaking my 1995 Saab 9000 Griffin loads of spares available incl grey leather heated electric seats, switches,15" multispoke Griffin alloys lights, cd version etc. engine has fault but runs, i live in manchester uk, call/text 07838 128 053 for inq between times 9am to 8pm, thanks, Mike.

Reply to
mikenem

Mike,

Why don't you fix the engine fault, that'd be less expensive than parting the entire car!

Is that the only reason you want to do this?

SG

Reply to
SG

fed up of car putting my saab turbo back on road

Reply to
mikenem