C900 intake question

Any one have a pic (or a link) of the intake on their non-turbo C900? My AMM is currently connected to my air filter by zip ties (AKA cable ties), which has worked OK, but since I've got a new AMM on the way I figure I should hook it up right.

Thanks for any help

Reply to
S R Sharp

On my '91 900i the underside (inlet side) of the AMM slides into the air filter and is held in place with two spring clips, the top side attaches to a rubber boot that is held in place with a steel hose clamp.

Reply to
MH

Alright, next question: on closer examination, the reason I am missing the spring clips is that the plastic they attached to broke off. What is the proper term for "the container that holds the air filter"? I guess I need a new lid for it.

Thanks

Reply to
S R Sharp

Air filter housing.